1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say hello, goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" Wonderful Wooden Colour Illustration Necklace featuring the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Original drawing by John Tenniel the illustrator of the first books.This beautiful Alice In Wonderland Necklace has been made by printing an original Tenniel illustration to 1/8” (3mm) wood and then laser cutting to shape. The reverse of the pendant is black. The pendant has then been added to an 18" (45cm) silver plated chain.Important information:
• This listing is for the necklace pictured in the first photo
• The pendant is approximately 2” big (5cm)
• All necklaces come with an 18" (45cm) silver plated chain. A 24" (60cm) silver plated chain is also available. Please let me know if you would prefer this option.
• This necklace is very lightweight to wear and would suit any Alice in Wonderland loving individual.
• The pendant is made from paper and wood and therefore will not withstand being taken in the shower or swimming pool.
• All necklaces come packaged securely and will be mailed in a bubble envelope.All other Alice In Wonderland jewellery can be viewed here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LaurasJewellery/search?search_query=alice+in+wonderland&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5320227&shopname=LaurasJewellery&langid_override=-1John Tenniel was the artist who illustrated Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. These images are now copyright free and therefore can be used by artisans. As such, I have used Tenniel’sillustration to make these striking pieces of jewellery.
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Aug 3, 2016
looks wonderful, well made, Great item
Mar 28, 2016
Beautifully made, super cute, I love it
Feb 9, 2012
Love this piece. Really nicely made and substantial (not flimsy or cheap-looking). Super cool - I love it!! Will shop again with Laura :) Thanks!